Friday, September 11, 2009

How the HELL?

The title is how i feel for da moment. Dayyyeeemmmm,i've read alot of blogs and really feel like blogging after stopped with my 2/5 drunken five blog.

OMG. Well, ppl who read this seriously know enough things about me,so im gonna skip the introduction part like every bloggers do(HELL YEAH! FREAKING CREATIVE HUH?)

OKAY. Back to the thingy that make me feel like blogging again. It was all lee shean or lee shen's fault. His blog is like a fucking journal i'd say so. It's fill with articles(I MEAN REAL ARTICLES WHICH WORD COUNT >500) and it make my fingers felt itchy again since i've spend my time playing DotA and listening to Armin Van Buuren(TIESTO sux! No OFFENCE FOR TIESTO's FANS, PERSONAL FEELINGS) only so i decided to give my fellow fingers more work to do like what every boss do to their employeeessssssss.

WELL. Just got back from yumcha session at AJIMAL RAZIM with my new friends which is WING SHING.MeoW, MING YANG aka sheep acs(also can say) ship, SAM-CNN aka my 11 years Neighbour, and my beloved fucker lee shean or lee shen. LOL. TBH,they are all nice n friendly guy which make me wanna tell all da lame+stupid+funny jokes to them so they can laugh their asses off during yumcha. Hehehehe-MeoW. Took some photos and SAM was like "ooi, dun take!" and he finally admitted he is YONG SHUI! YES YONG SHUI! Then headed back home in lee shean/lee shen's LAMBORGHINI. LOL.

The blurrest mamak on earth

ZoneX.

Shh. Dun show to my family!

Signing off duty. Ciaozzzz-

No comments:

Post a Comment